Friday, August 10, 2007

Incessant Drawing, Continued



Drawing whenever, on what ever material comes to hand. A day at work presents subject matter galore. It's a reminder that there will always be another sketch and not to take any one of them, or anything else for that matter, more seriously than necessary. Even a customer's belt (center) can deliver a flight of fantasy. "View from the checkout desk" is a recurrent theme with endless variations, including reflections in the front window and passing pigeons.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find such fun in capturing daily glimpses. I must carry my sketch book once again, as I miss the intense curiosity of my world. Thanks for sharing yours.

Margie said...

Thanks so much, Robin for your kind words and encouragement.

Margie

Powered By Blogger