Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Run

I liked the look of this runner suspended above the ground to promote e-books at my library.

Now that the weather has cooled, there is a real possibility of going outside and doing this too. The summer has been very hot, and hard on non-natives to the region, like me. Sometimes the coolest thing around was a Flickr photo of a cool forest in Canada or Alaska. Many thanks for the contact with wonderful artist-bloggers in Northern regions and distant (and cooler) countries: you helped me get through it!

Time to go out roaming and find some new creative raw material.

3 comments:

Meinhild Selbach said...

Hi Margie,
I have tagged you. Details on my blog http://meinhild.wordpress.com/
Greetings from France.
Meinhild

Meinhild Selbach said...

Hi Margie, thanks for your note. I do not have any idea about tagging etiquette.Just do what ever you feel like. Looking forward to reading you;
Greetings
Meinhild

Anonymous said...

I really like how your figure is done so loosely. You can really get the feel of the body in motion.

Powered By Blogger