Monday, October 8, 2007

Yellow Fork, Sleeping


Honestly, I fell asleep on the sofa drawing this. I 've fallen asleep reading, but never before with pencil in hand! In the interest of Science, I publish this just because it was so strange. Nice to know drawing can be that relaxing. I've been up the last few nights tending R., who just had surgery. He's getting better fast, and I'm doing lots of art to keep me occupied while I take time off with him.
I just gave this the "values test" (removing the color in Photoshop to check contrast) and it failed miserably. So this time I'm getting by on a wing and a prayer ... and a yellow fork.

1 comment:

Angie in AZ said...

I LOVE how you did your sketch in an existing book so that the text shows through the drawing! I am in the EDM yahoo group with you although I'm not really active at the moment... I'm trying to get back into the drawing thing. I notice that you are also in Phoenix! I'm in central Phoenix. Nice weather we are having right now huh?

Powered By Blogger